THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 22, 2010

False Advertisement

Is it me or are celebrities getting a lot more desperate to get a check sent to their house. I have seen so many celebs deceive their fans in the past years, it's just a shame! For I second Alicia Keys had me fooled with the old  Proactive commercials...but the not anymore!!! Just have a look at her pic below.

She's not the only one living foul though. Kirstie Alley has been one to sprint to hop on the bandwagon and next year she falls off of that same wagon while it's still rolling. I know yall have seen all the Jenny Craig commercials.

Yeah she was losing weight and all, but what happened???
Don't get me wrong now, there is nothing wrong if you're just a tad bit overweight or on the plus size side...but you don't have to overly advertise your fluctuating weight to America and think we're not suppose to say anything if there is something funny going on.


This false advertisement is a trip... What would yall say if BowWow came on late at night when nothing else was on tv talking about sneaker that could take you all the way to the Pros??? First, you would look at the tv sideways then, change the channel.


The point of today's post is that these stars were WRONG! They know they have a fan base that would do any and everything to have that "Hollywood Look," just like them; so they lie to you, and get richer while you spend your money on their sponsored product and get poorer. And to put the icing on the cake; it's all a lie. So my advise to everyone reading this, is to think thrice...(yeah I said thrice, it's a word!) before you buy something promoted by a starlet or someone in the industry. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what i dont get -> How do celebrities, who we devote our precious time and effort worshipping, deceive us in this manor time and time again. I mean, Alicia, girl, homie,I knoww that proactive money be rollin in but if that mess dont work dont go around advertising it. I was bout to revert back to the "new and improved" proactive system UNTIL i saw Alicia's pimply mug staring at me on google.
Same with Kristie... Girl i understand your predicament: eat all that ultra healthy, make-you-skinny, EXPENSIVE food or go to the 7-11 and pick up a jumbo bag of funjuns. Usually with me the funjuns win and aparently you are the same way. Heres my beef, just dont let them keep airing the same OLD comercials of how skinny you are cuz, girl, the simple fact is u aint. --> Dear Jenny Craig, Find a new Spokesmodel.
Thats all she wrote. LOVE YAH.